In this blog, we will provide you information related to D-Link router configuration, D-link login via the D-Link 192.168.1.1 setup. If you have any doubts related to D-Link router configuration, we will try to clear all those doubts with the help of this blog.
You can experience the high-speed internet with over the top D-Link router. A D-Link router creates a secure home network for all the wired and wireless devices. The D-link routers are best for homes and small offices. The D-Link router allows its users to share the high-speed internet connection to any connected device. But before you can take the experience of high-speed internet, you need to configure your D-Link router using D-Link 192.168.1.1 setup. The best part about D-Link routers is that they have an easy setup wizard to walk you through the setup configuration.
The D-link router configuration is the same for almost all the D-Link routers but the process may slightly differ depending upon the internet connection type that you use. But before you can proceed to D-link login, it is important to make some physical connections between the devices.
Follow the steps which are given below to access the D-Link setup wizard.
- Unplug or turn off your DSL/cable modem before connecting the modem to the router.
- Connect the power adapter to the router first and after that to an electrical outlet.
- Take an Ethernet cable and connect the WAN port of your router to the modem.
- Take another Ethernet cable to connect the computer to one of the four LAN port on your D-Link router.
- Plug in or turn on your cable/DSL modem and wait for a few minutes.
- Turn on your router and computer or device which you will b using for D-link 192.168.1.1 setup.
Follow the steps which are given below to know about the D-Link login in details.
- You can use any web browser for D-Link setup configuration therefore; launch any web browser from your computer or the device which you are using for D-link 220.127.116.11 setup.
- You need to enter the default web address of D-link router in the address field of the web browser. If you are not aware of D-link default web address, use 192.168.1.1 as the default IP address of your D-link router.
- A log in window will appear on your screen where you need to enter the login credentials to access the D-link setup wizard. Type ‘admin’ in the username field and leave the password field blank for d-Link login.
D-Link setup configuration
After you complete the D-Link login process, click on the ‘setup wizard’. The list of the steps which need to be performed to configure your router will be displayed by D-Link router setup wizard.
- The first thing which you need to do is to wait for your D-link router to detect the type of internet connection you are using. Once the D-Link router detects the internet connection type, you can enter the username and password which is provided by your ISP (Internet Service provider.)
- Next, you need to change the password of you D-Link router for security purpose. Click ‘Continue’ to move to the next step.
- Select the time zone based on your country and press the ‘Continue’ button.
- In the next step, provide the details of your internet service provider.
- Now, create a ‘Network Name’ for your router, also known as SSID. After creating a network name, press ‘Continue.’ Make sure you type the SSID in both 2.4GHz and 5 GHz fields.
- In the next step, you are required to select the level of security for your wireless network. It is recommended by D-link to use WPA2 security as it is one of the strongest available.
- Now, you need to set the passphrase for 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands. Create a strong password and press the ‘Continue’ button.
- The next steps are optional and you can follow the on-screen prompts to complete them.
You have successfully complete the process of D-link 192.168.1.1 setup. Now you can enjoy the high-speed internet throughout your home or office.
This blog provided you information on D-Link router configuration. By following these above given simple steps, you can complete the D-Link 192.168.1.1 setup process. If you want to know more about D-link login, D-Link setup wizard or any issue related to D-Link wireless router then you can contact our technical experts. We have our in-house team of router experts who can help you to solve any router/extender related issue. To get in touch with our experts, you can call them on their 24/7 accessible toll-free number. You can do a live chat with them.